More Photos – First Communion

More to enjoy –

The girls and boys loved the occassion and we all say a big thank you to all those involved. – A SPECIAL THANKS TO MRS.YORE FOR ALL HER ORGANISING AND HARD WORK!!

13 thoughts on “More Photos – First Communion”

1. Hi everyone. On suday the 24th of August all the grade fours went to Church to make their first Eucharist. When we got to the Church we took lots of photos. After the grade fours went. When I went up to sing I was nervous. When It was the end of mass I was happy because I just made my first EUCHARIST!!!! After my family came over for an after party.

I had a FANTASTIC and joyful day.

By Hailey

2. Great Comments – always good to read your thoughts – I thought it was a great day and I’m so pleased you all enjoyed your day

3. Lets hope you Grade 4’s can get along to Mass and receive Communion each Sunday – Here at St.Luke’s

4. Kia ora, Branden.

The class have had a look at the photographs and are amazed at the boy’s suits and the girl’s dresses. I have tried to explained how important is for some children to do their first communion.

We would love to continue to be blog-pals. I have just added you to our blog roll.

Mr Thurlow
    Room 2, Burnham School, New zealand

5. You all look good I had a lovely time and I’m quite sure we all had a great time I am feeling closer to God now and I hope we all do!!!!!

6. Hi I had a great day on my First Eucharist, I loved my party with Tristian we went to Michelangelo’s resturant, I am so happy now every time I go to Mass I can have communion

Bye Carmen

7. Hi everyone. On Sunday the 24th of August all the grade 4 went to Church to make their first Eucharist. When we got to the Church we took lots of photos. After the grade fours I went for my part on my communion. In the penetential rites. After my communion we had all our family to go to Doncaster.
    I HAD A FANTASTIC AND JOYFUL DAY