Book Parade

From todays parade. Here are some of our boys – Anthony – Tristian  Tim – Yianni the Ninja – Jonathan and his racer,and Braden alongside Greg Heffley from Diary of a Wimpy Kid  and Toms – who is quite serious as Sirius Black

Book Parade 004Book Parade 002

We also have Rylee as Dorothy from the Wizard  Of Oz  along with Madeleine and Hailey in their wonderful costumes

Book Parade 012

Here is our whole class – with a mix of footballers                           and wizards –  along with a range of other characters including Jonathan in his racing car -magnificent!

2 thoughts on “Book Parade”

1. HI Middle C
    Love the phots on Book Week – your costumes were brilliant and really captured the spirit of Book Week! Hope you found a book this week that captures your imagination!! I wonder what you are reading at the moment. I don’t have a book to read at the minute and am feeling a bit lost!! I will look at your blog with great interest to see all that you are learning!
    Well Done!!!

2. Looks like it was a fun day! Love the different costumes, it fits right in with your ‘design’ topic! Hope you all helped to get them together and design as well as your parents!!
    Keep reading and keep having fun
    Mrs Bellesini